From day one, cats were the top authority on our recipe development
Kahoots Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- 100% fish-free to satisfy your little carnivore's meat cravings
- Single-source protein: 96% real chicken (antibiotic and hormone-free)
- Complete and balanced grain-free recipe for all life stages
- We cut out the hotly debated thickening agent Carrageenan to keep each can brimming with biologically available nutrients
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Calcium Carbonate, Fenugreek Seeds, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Magnesium Proteinate, Taurine, Coconut Oil , Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Organic Sunflower Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide
- Crude Protein 10% (min)
- Crude Fat 8% (min)
- Crude Fiber 1% (max)
- Moisture 78% (max)
- Calories 1215 kcal/kg or 190 kcal/can (metabolizable energy)
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your cat. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion. Fresh water should be available at all times. For adult cats, feed 3/4 - 1 can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, feed up to three times the normal adult amount per day.